Correx® signs are a lightweight and cost-effective visual communications solution, ideally suited for a wide variety of indoor and short-term outdoor uses. Correx is a fluted (corrugated) Polymer material that is extremely versatile.
Correx Sign Applications
- Menu boards
- Special event signage
- Directional and informational signs
- Indoor point-of-sale signs
- Temporary and promotional signage
Correx Sign Ideas
Increase the effectiveness of your corrugated signs by:
- Using stripes, borders and additional lettering colours
- Adding a logo or graphic symbol
- Using frames or stakes, or displaying on an easel
Correx® signs may be displayed in several ways:
- Self-supporting (with a cardboard easel)
- Suction cups
- Double-sided tape
- Framed and/or staked
- Squeegee in the direction of the corrugations when cleaning.
- Do not leave Correx signs in direct sun or in a warm automobile; they may bow or bend if not laying flat.
Sign products and materials may vary by location. Contact your local FASTSIGNS® center for more information on product availability.